Launtel is a Loway Queuemetrics authorised reseller and has extensive knowledge and experience in integrating it with our hosted voice systems.
Advanced Call Center Software Solutions for the Asterisk PBX. Since 2004, Loway is leading the way in development of advanced software solutions for the Asterisk PBX. With QueueMetrics we set up modern standards for call center performance measurement. WombatDialer is a flexible, easy to use outbound dialing platform. QueueWiz is a free web call center simulator.
Our Mission is to put Swiss passion for precision and reliability at your service.
At Loway: our way is your way.
The Advanced Call Center Software Solution Suite.
Measure your targets, conversion rates and agent activities.
Create accurate reports and statistics.
Set security and privacy on individual queues.
Support virtual and multi-tenant production environments.
Improve your business.
– Live administrator and supervisor call center status panel.
– Area code breakdowns inclusive of calling and waiting time.
– Agent billable and payable time with total sales, contacts and conversion statistics .
– Live agent page with queue statistics and agent controls.
– Total unanswered calls with disconnection time and position.
– Complete call distribution statistic, including sales and contacts, by week, day or hour.
– Administrator message broadcasting and SMS functionality.
– Full agent availability with session and pauses details and history.
– Inbound ACD call attempts with metrics available by operator, terminal and queue.
– Detailed call information including the Asterisk Call ID and recorded call.
– Total of answered calls including call length and waiting time metrics.
– Inclusive SLA of answered and unanswered calls and disconnection causes.
– Extensive Quality Assessment module.
– Send automated nightly PDF/XLS exports by e-mail.
– Hundreds of metrics computed.
The next-generation dialer application built for ease of integration. WombatDialer is highly scalable, multi-server, easy-to-use telecasting platform that “just works” with your existing Asterisk-based PBX.
It works natively with the QueueMetrics Call-Center Monitoring Suite in order to produce state-of-the-art campaign analyses and insight.
– Works with your existing Asterisk PBX.
– Easy, automated installation.
– High scalability: from one to hundreds of outbound lines on multiple servers.
– Run multiple prioritized campaigns in parallel.
– Pervasive security model with extensive auditing capabilities.
– Programmable handling of calls that do not complete.
– Easy to integrate through its HTTP API.
– Strong real-time monitoring capabilities.
– Runs locally – you do not have to depend on third-party services.
– Provides a set of “building blocks” so you can create custom-tailored solutions.
– Build for ease of integration with existing inbound queues.
– Automated preview and power dialing modes.