To be renowned by small to medium Tasmanian businesses as their trusted telecommunications partner.
To provide high value telecommunications services which meet the individual needs of small to medium size businesses.
We believe that businesses :
- should be able to develop a close relationship with their telco.
- should have the mobile phone numbers of their telco staff.
- should be able to negotiate with their telco.
- should know the face and name of their telco provider.
- should have their needs fully understood by their telco.
- should have business referrals sent to them by their telco.
- should receive an immediate response to any telecommunications downtime.
- should be regularly informed of new technology by their telco.
- People first…even before profit
Relationships matter to us. When push comes to shove, we want to be able to sleep at night and people are always more important than a profit.
- Teams are built on trust
We work as a team internally with our staff and externally with our customers.
- Choose clarity over confusion
We don’t try and baffle you with bull$*^!, we’ll keep things as simple as possible. This starts with easier contracts and during the term if you need to tech support you’ll be speaking with someone locally, that will probably even drop in to see you.
- Don’t promise what we can’t deliver
This is pretty easy. We do our best to do what we say we will. If a customer isn’t satisfied then they have every right to just shortpay their bill. The only question we’ll ask is why, so we can make sure we don’t make the same mistake twice.
- Bigger doesn’t mean better
Of course we’ll aim to grow, but we won’t grow in directions that require us to lose the original local benefits that got us to where we are.